Try A New Recipe!!!
March is National Women’s History Month! It’s time to show women that you care and take the time to write a meaningful thank you note to a woman that has inspired you. Take the time to read about women in history and let’s celebrate women in our lives.
March is National Nutrition Month! Give thanks to all the hard working men and women in our facility who provide healthy meals to everyone. Nutrition is a big part of our lives and part of making sure we stay healthy. Let’s all try to be a little bit healthier this month! In honor of National Nutrition Month, try a new recipe with your loved ones!
Mini Quiche Cups
- 8 eggs
- 6 tablespoons nonfat milk
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 oz. sliced sausage
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Thoroughly spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, onion powder and salt until combined
- Place slices of sausage in bottom of each muffin cup and divide cheese evenly.
- Pour egg mixture on top of sausage and cheese, dividing evenly.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until egg is set and the tops are lightly browned.